Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stupid Knee!!


Hello everyone,

I wish I had better news, but I don’t. My knee is still super sore and I’m contemplating a doctor visit. How could I have destroyed myself so early on? I’m quite upset about this massive hiccup in my plan…

I’ll keep you all updated on my situation, but right now my knee hurts underneath my knee cap, and it’s a sharp pain that kicks in when I move it (as opposed to a constant dull ache). It happened last Tuesday as you may recall, so if I don’t see any change by next Tuesday, I will be setting up an appointment to have x-rays done. I really don’t want to go that route, but I also don’t want to make it worse by getting nothing done if I have a serious injury.

Please stay tuned. I hope to be back up and running as soon as possible.

Much love,

Elaine the gimp

No comments:

Post a Comment